Good Afternoon Crafters
Do you enjoy using inks, mixed media, paints, sparkle medium etc? If so you may be who we are looking for to join our design team.
We are looking to recruit 9 new members to the team, the deadline to apply for the DT is Friday 17th October at 12 noon.
Below is a list of duties expected from our Design Team
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. We require you to make 2 projects a month for the challenge blog, one will be for when the new challenge goes live and the second will be posted halfway through the challenge for inspiration. Our challenges are monthly.
3. Comment on entries to the challenges, we will be assigning numbers for you to comment on.
4. Once a month you will do a pictorial/You Tube tutorial for the Imagination Crafts blog, with a sneaky peak on your own blog, advertising the tutorial on the IC blog.
5. The period of being a member is 10 months and will start 1st December 2014 to 30th September 2015.
6. Promote Imagination Crafts on your blog.
In return you will receive the following
1. Imagination Crafts products to use in the challenges
2. A discount off any Imagination Crafts product you buy on the website.
3 Your samples will be posted on the Imagination Gallery.
If you are interested, we would like you to make a sample/s using Imagination products, photograph the sample (about 2 good photographs from different angles) and email them to me (Linda) along with a small paragraph about yourself and a link to your blog. Please put as the subject heart in your email "Imagination Crafts DT Call".
The successful candidates will be informed by email on Friday 31st October 2014
Good Luck, we look forward to seeing your applications.