Well the weather sure has changed over the past week, it might be mild but very wet. We hope that you have managed to stay dry when venturing out.
Tonight I am sharing one of my cards I made using one of the new Christmas Decoupage stamp sets called Snowman which you can purchase it here.
1. A5 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Frosty Christmas I have wrapped white and silver ribbon around before adhering to the card.
2. My next layer is Core'dinations Traditional Christmas card I have cut into 2 rectangles and painted the embossed presents with Mica Powder (Imagination Crafts).
3. The topper I have covered with Versamark and dusted Mica Powder over then stamped the Snowman (Imagination Crafts) with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire. To seal I have sprayed cheap hairspray over the image.
4. Down both sides I have used 2 snowflake buttons and 4 snowflake embellishments.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment.
Thank you for visiting Today