Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The Peahen

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

Did you all manage the catch Sue on QVC tonight?  Didn't she do a fabulous job of demonstrating and showcasing all the lovely new stencils, MDF charms, Sparkle Medium, Detail Sparkle and off course those lush mica powders.  They are gorgeous and so vibrant.


 Recipe
 
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered yellow textured card which I have wrapped ribbon around and made a bow and added a charm.
2. I matted and layered the topper onto lilac pearlescent card.
3 The topper I have used Imagination Crafts Peacock and Butterfly Flight stencils and Sparkle Medium in Jade.
4. I added a sentiment to the centre of the topper and added 3 buttons.
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. it was a fabulous show - and I love this to bits x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, brilliant show

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! fab! fab! and I just love the colour combinations. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Gorgeous colour combo.
    The show was fab and Sue did a great job.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.