Monday, 2 September 2013

Lacy Poinsettia

Hi All, Jennifer here again,                                                                 

Hope you are all managing to fit in some special crafting time.   Today's card is a Christmas card, if I dare mention that word lol !!.   I promised myself last year that I would get an early start with my Christmas card making, so I'm getting in the mood with this card.



Take some white card and colour using distress inks.   Stamp the small flourishes around the edges of the card, and trim with a scalloped blade in you trimmer.   Add Versamark to the scalloped edges and heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
   
Colour some white ribbon with a pear green Promarker Pen and put across the centre securing on the back of the card.  Add some lace to the top edge of the ribbon.   Mat this card onto some red card, leaving a narrow border of the red card showing.

Take some white card and stamp the poinsettia stamp four times using a Versamark pad and heat emboss using gold embossing powder.   Colour with Promarker Pens, cut out and 3d three of the poinsettias onto the main immage.   Glue this to the base card using sticky foam pads.   

Add tiny gold beads to the flower centre.   Well that's it, hope you like it.   I'm off to do some crafting now.

Happy Crafting   
Hugs 
Jennifer xxx

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Jennifer - really gorgeous design - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jennifer. A very classy christmas card with the poinsettia and the touches of gold.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Love the design and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, Mags and Chris, thank you very much for your lovely comments.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Jennifer I must treat myself to this stamp it looks fabby x Ab Fab make as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath, thanks. This is one of the nicest poinsettia stamps I have seen, you're right I think it is fabby too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.