Monday, 23 September 2013

Autumn Colours



Hi there Fellow crafters, friends and visitors,  Jennifer here again,

I do hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.   Let's hope the weather forcaster's are right and we will see a change for the better in the weather this weekend lolls.   It has been so dull and dreary in our neck of the woods.   A little sunshine would make such a difference !

I would just like to say thank you to those of you who are following me,  I really appreciate this and I value your opinions on my creations.   I will try and reciprocate by visiting your blogs too.   Well onto today's card.   I love this stamp as the leaves are so realistic.   This card was made for Imagination Crafts in March this year.



Onto a blue base card matt a white card which has been cut using a Spellbinder's label die.  Stamp all around the edges of the label using the swirl die from the leaf set, using a blue distress ink.

Using a black ink pad, stamp the main leaf image onto some white card and colour with Promarker Pens.   Repeat this a further five times.   Colour, cut out and 3D onto the main image.   Matt this onto some white card and then onto some blue card.

Die cut a fern from gold card and glue to the right hand side of the large stamped label.   Next glue the leaf image to the centre of the large label and glue the label to the base card.

Cut out the swirl from blue card using a die cutting machine and the Memory Box die and glue to the left side of the main image.

Glue a gold ribbon to the top left of the card and add some sparkle medium to the bow and to the leaves.   Rub a little over the fern too.

Well that's it finished I do hope you like it, I feel quite pleased with the end results.   Take care of yourselves until  I blog again.

Love and rainbows,  
Jennifer xx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Linda - wonderful leaves - great colours and I love that fern too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful autumnal card and the leaves do look so real.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel thank you very much. Have a good week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mags, thanks for your comment, this is another favourite Autumn stamp. The image is very realistic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.