Friday, 9 August 2013

Halloween Masks

Hi Peeps

Kath here, just to share a quick and simple card I've made using the new Halloween Stencils I designed for Sue and Harvey.  


You can purchase these stencils over at Imagination Crafts



 
I'm really pleased with how they've turned out! And I can't wait to see your projects with them.
 
 
 Products I've used
The Pumpkin Stencil
Silver Stencil paint (sorry the photo doesnt show it very well)
Orange acrylic paint
A bit of Black Embossing Powder and card and die cuts from my stash
 
Thanks for looking
Kath xx

8 comments:

  1. These are stunning Kath, love them all and they will be used for many a challenge!

    Fabulous card and love the gorgeous pumpkin he is awesome!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby stencils kath - love the web especially xx great fun card too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Kath and fabulous stencils.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stencils, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Kath-such fun lol!! Boo!!! gotcha! lolls! Your stencil designs are great, love them.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so awesome, I am quite a fan of the occasional creepy card lol, really love them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.