Monday, 22 July 2013

Daisy Chain

Hello Friends and Fellow Crafters

My card today is a stamp from Imagination Crafts from some time ago, I hope you like it.  I have used Imagination Crafts Daisy Chain Stamp and Pearly paint palette (violet, yellow and soft blue)


Daisy Chain

Today I thought I would show you a card I made for Sue and Harvey in September 2010.  
I stamped the Daisy Stamp onto white paper using black in then took some vellum and put them both on an embossing mat and using an embossing tool, traced around the image.
I then removed the vellum from the stamped image, turning the vellum to the wrong side and painted the petals with the violet pearly paint.  I then turned it back to the right side and painted the petals with the soft blue paint.  The centre of the flower and leaves were painted, I then added some glitter glue around the centres.
This was then matted onto lilac scalloped oval card with brads, matted onto purple oval card.  
I added a border to the top and bottom of the card, voila that is the card made.

Enjoy your crafting

Hugs Jennifer xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a great delicate feel to it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.