Monday, 1 July 2013

Blog Candy

Good Evening Crafty Friends

We will be back on QVC on 11th July 2013 at 10 pm with some new products.  We are really looking forward to showcasing our Design Team's and Jayne's fabulous samples using these new products.

Sue and Harvey decided to give one lucky follower a set of the new products.  Included in the prize is MDF Frame and Charm Set, stencil, DVD, Spatula, Sparkle Medium and MDF Paint.


Here are a couple of projects using the goodies in the blog candy.


I made a mobile with the frame and the die cut MDF


Kath has made this fabulous Shabby Chic frame with the floating heart.

To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous blog candy you need to do the following:

1. Become a follower of the blog,
2.  Be a friend on our Facebook Page
3. Leave a Comment with a link to your blog
4. Post the Candy photo on your sidebar.
5.  For those of you who haven't got a blog, please let people know about the Blog Candy on your Facebook profile.

The winner will be chosen by Random Org On Friday 12 July 2013

Good luck Everyone!

                       

19 comments:

  1. sorry I do not have a blog but the products look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab prize, thank you for the opportunity, will be watching the programme xx http://zoeblingcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for opportunity to win some fab goodies! Sadly, I don't have a blog so I guess that count me out of a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a follower of your blog and a friend on facebook but don't have a blog, can I still enter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh great giveaway - sharing on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab giveaway .will be watching the programme ,sharing on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading your blog & facebook for ages & only just noticed you weren't on my friends list! Naughty of me but I have corrected both.
    Really love these new products and dying to try the paints. Thank you for the chance to win some gorgeous candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Imagination products ever since I saw you at Thorpe park craft show........brilliant ideas every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have loved Imagination crafts ever since I first saw them at Make it at Thorpe Park......good helpful advice everytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These products are awesome!!! I love using products like these to create my cards! I sure would love to win this batch of candy to showcase your products! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Pan Pastels are another favorite of mine. Love to use chalks to create! Thanks for the opportunity. Sue H. http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now following here, photo and link in my side bar, and sent a request on FB - thank you for the chance Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. All done, already a follower and liked on facebook, candy on my sidebar
    www.craftingdawntildusk.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This stuff looks fabulous! I'm your newest follower and just sent you a friend request on facebook. Your on my sidebar and here is my blog address: http://robins-reflections.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much for the chance to win. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a cool candy giveaway, thanks for the chance to win!
    I'm following and have a link on my sidebar here http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks for the chance to win some goodies, I don't have a blog but I am a follower of yours and have lots of your products

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Candy looks like a lot of fun, thanks for the chance to win.
    http://joan-miradormakings.blogspot.com.es/

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic Candy I've linked you up on my sidebar a while ago and now just had the time to enter thanks for the chance and I'm blog lovin yah hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the chance to win this great prize. I love your stencils and other products and have just treated myself to another set of stencils from your QVC show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.