Thursday, 27 June 2013

Christmas in June!

Good Morning Crafters

Today we have a card made by Kim!

Here is a card that I made using a  fabulous Flower Decoupage Stamp from Imagination Craft.


I love these stamp sets as they are so nice to use and they have several co-ordination smaller images as part of the set. And best of all they are very reasonably priced.




I think this particular set has to be one of my favourites, but then i am a sucker for Poinsettias. Stamped ones anyway, I always manage to kill the real thing lol.


I have coloured this image using a 'Wet Watercolour Technique and the Imagination Vintage Pearly Palette.


Unfortunately the photography doesn't do justice to the wonderful pearlescent finish that the paint gives to the image.


I also used some of the Mica Powders on the green and purple card stock.



The finishing touches included some Faux Stitching, a flower and some foliage.

I have managed to stay awake most afternoons this week, but I think that Mondays early start if finally catching up with me, so I'm off to bed.
I will get around to visiting some of you, but I won't make any promises as to when. So much to do, and so little time to do it in.

Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful christmas card and love the colours you have chosen.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Absolutely love the colours and techniques used. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.