Friday, 31 May 2013

Wish Tag

Good Afternoon All,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and that the sun is shining wherever you are.

Today I would like to show you a tag I made using Imagination Crafts Acorn and Three Trees Stencils with Distress inks Wild Honey and Vintage Photo.  I have used Fran-tage black embossing enamel.  I made top 3 in a challenge with  my tag.


What do you think of the new blog design?  Isn't it fabulous!

I spoke to Sue today and she is going to be doing some crafting this weekend!  Looking forward to seeing what she makes!

We would like to thank Kath (mucky paws) for all her hard work in putting this together for us.

Thank you for visiting Today



5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Congrats on the tag it is lovely.
    The new blog is looking fantastic. Good luck with the Challenge Blog, if ever you need a guest you know where I am lol.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys just a thought your blog wont allow me to comment in Google as I normally do. It seems to be because you have word verification in place. As you have comment moderation in place is there any need for word verification as well? I tried again in URL and it worked but other people may not bother which might put them off. Just a thought.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim, I have taken word verification off so it should be easier to leave a comment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tag Linda and a gorgeous new look to the blog - well done Kath xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.