Saturday, 25 May 2013

Poppies

Good Afternoon Crafters

Just to let you all know that Imagination Crafts are in the area of Burgess Hill, West Sussex.  Sue and Harvey are having a demo weekend at Glitter Pot, Burgess Hill today and tomorrow.  If you are in the area why not pop along and say hello!  There are lots to see and do and of course there will be lots of crafty goodies to buy.  There is no need to book just turn up.  Have fun and have a crafty weekend.

I am attaching another of my cards for you to see.  I love poppies and when Sue gave me this stencil I of course had to use Sparkle Medium Bright Red!


I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend.
Hugs xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. this is stunning Linda - love this stencil - and love the red sparkle medium - lush xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.