Good Afternoon Crafters
We have exciting times ahead here at Imagination Crafts, one of them being the exciting news of starting our own challenge blog. We are therefore looking for 6 design team members.
Below is a list of duties expected of our design team:
1. You must have an active blog
2. We require you to make 2 projects a month, one will be for when the challenges goes live and the second will be posted halfway through the challenge for inspiration. Our challenges will be monthly.
3. Comment on entries to the challenges, we will be assigning numbers for you to comment on.
4. The period of being a member is 6 months and will start on 1st July 2013 to 31 January 2014
5. Promote Imagination Crafts on your blog.
1. In return you will receive products to use in the challenges
2. A discount off any Imagination Crafts products you buy on the website.
3. Your samples will be posted on the Imaginations Gallery
Are you interested in joining our team? If you are, we would like you to make a sample using Imagination Products, photograph the sample (about 2 good photographs from different angles) and email them to Linda along with a small paragraph about yourself and the link to your blog. Please put as the subject header in your email Imagination Crafts DT Call. The closing date is 12 noon on Monday 3rd June 2013.
The successful candidates will be emailed by Friday 7th June 2013.
Good luck, and we look forward to seeing your applications.