Linda here to share a calendar I made using products I have used can be found on the Imagination Crafts website. I am so pleased how the photograph has picked up the glitter and sparkle. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to you all.
1. MDF 6 x 6 plaque painted with Lime Stone MDF Paint
2. Brayered Diamond Sparkle over the plaque.
3. Onto the Acetate I have stencilled with a mixture of Gold, Purple and Turquoise Sparkle Medium using the Wild Flowers Mask.
4. I used my Cropadile to punch 2 holes and added gold and cream cord.
5. Added lace to the bottom of the calendar and then adhered this to the acetate which I have wrapped around and adhered to the back. I then covered the back with patterned card.
Thank you for your support and comments