Thursday, 6 April 2017

Journal Pages by Margaret Brackenbury


Hi crafters, Margaret here, I have been working hard on my Planner/Journal, I have decided to make mine an Imagination Techniques Journal. Every time I do something a bit different I am adding it to my journal. I have made several dividers for each product; the Mixed Media Ink Sprays, Sparkle Medium, paints, structure paste, waxes etc., as you will see from the photos.





Firstly, for the covers I used Mixed Media Sprays and then Sparkle Medium through the 
Modern Flowers stencil. I also added an acetate cover using Arctic White Sparkle Medium and the Butterfly Spring stencil. My back cover is similar, but when I used the Arctic a White on top of the sprayed background the white did not stand out as much but I really love the effect. As my journal is now getting a bit fat so I added ribbons to hold it in place and add a touch of glamour.








Now a few pictures of my dividers and pages............












ST Butterfly Spring - New!!  ST Modern Flowers - New!!     ST Shells     

PS Woodland Flower PS Ivy BranchSM Arctic White - New Colour !!!      
Planner Journal A5



Hope I have given you some inspiration and a different idea for your Journal. Enjoy your crafting with Imagination Crafts' products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.