Friday, 17 March 2017

Planner Divider by Margaret Brackenbury

Hi everyone, Margaret here, today I thought I would show you a different style of Journal/Planner divider.



I started by removing a few pages from my journal, and then cut two pieces of card measuring five and a half inches by eight inches and a piece for the tab measuring two inches by two and a half inches, this was then scored in half along the longer edge and folded.




Next step attach tab to the side of the page and attached the card to both sides of the journal page.





Now to add some sparkle!!! I used the new Bee Happy stencil with Gold Shine Sparkle Medium, which is very glittery. When it was dry I added Starlight Wax in Black to the bees, and also some little dots of 

Planner Journal A5      SM Gold Shine       SM Spatula - JT3     

Starlight Wax - Black   DT - Gold Gilt    


That's all from me today, I am working on my Journal cover and pages so will be back soon to show you more ideas. 

See you all soon!!!

Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful divider Margaret. Love the idea. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rita, I am now working on the cover and contents, I will do another post soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.