Saturday, 25 February 2017

Tags and Cards for the Trade Show - Kirsten Sheridan

Hello everyone, Kirsten here. I was demoing the new Sparkle Medium colours on tags at the trade show on the Imagination Crafts' stand & I thought I would show you some of them. 

 I made lots of backgrounds with Mixed Media Ink Sprays, MDF paints, Starlights & stencils, then cut them into tags...........









I prepared some tags with Sparkle Medium to display on my demo table...................




And here are some that I did during the trade show ...........................




I also made some cards with Starlights, the new Sparkle Medium colours & some of the 
new stencils..............

























And here's my demo table.................



The trade show was hard work, a lot of fun & a great success for Imagination Crafts, I really enjoyed being a part of the team.................




ST Elephant and Baby     ST Starry Trail    ST Sugar Skull   

  ST Flower and Bug     ST Spring Blossom


Thanks for visiting the Imagination Crafts' blog. Until next time, happy crafting. 

Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. All absolutely wonderful colours and designs, fabulous photo of the team, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous backgrounds and the sparkly stamping looks amazing. Looks like you had fun!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison, I did have fun. Although cleaning up the glitter that travelled throughout the house wasn't as fun! ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.