Thursday, 26 January 2017

Little Elf and Sparkle Medium by Margaret Brackenbury

Hello, Margaret here, I hope you're well. For today's blog post I've used the NEW Little Elf stencil with Sparkle Medium..............

Step 1:

Using the Little Elf stencil I applied Antique Bronze and Gold Shine Sparkle Medium in a fairly random fashion on to a piece of Imagination Crafts' semi-gloss patterned card.............




Step 2:

Using the same products I just pick out the toadstools, which I cut out to use as embellishments later..............




Step 3:

I stamped the Fantasy Script Art Stamp in Onyx Black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder............




Step 4:

Choosing suitable words I die cut three circles and matted them on to gold card............ 




Step 5:

 I stippled around the outside of a piece of kraft card with Antique Bronze Sparkle Medium to make a matting layer for my card...............




Step 6:

Added another gold matt and here it is...............




The final card, very clean and simple !!

     SM Antique Bronze       SM Gold Shine   

Thanks for joining me here on the Imagination Crafts' blog today, see you next time.

Margaret.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.