Thursday, 21 April 2016

Art Stamps & Mixed Media Ink Sprays

Hello, Kirsten here again. This time I'd like to show you the cards I made with my 
Mixed Media Ink Sprayed backgrounds & a few of the new Art Stamps........


The cards are all very simple, as I just wanted to see what the Art Stamp images looked like. 

This is the Dahlia AS, stamped with embossing ink & heat embossed with white EP. The background is Blue & Orange MM ink sprays..............


The Beach Huts AS stamped with Onyx Black Versafine & heat set with clear EP. The background is Orange, Yellow & Green MM ink sprays...................


The very cute Fox Cubs AS, as with the Beach Huts on a background of Light Purple & Light Blue MM ink sprays.............


The Baby Owls AS on a background of Red, Yellow & Orange MM ink sprays with a little Distress Ink through the Leaf Swirl stencil on the card blank..........


I realised with these last three cards that my Versafine ink pad needs replacing, but I like the patchy effect. The background colour showing through the black is very effective.

I can safely say that I'm looking forward to a lot more playing with both the Mixed Media Ink Sprays & the Art Stamps. There are so many techniques I want to try, so watch this space. I'll try to be back with more projects over the weekend.

Art Stamps - Baby Owls     Art Stamps - Beach huts    Art Stamps - Dahlia   Art Stamps - Fox Cubs       ST Leaf Swirl      

**If this is your first to our blog, remember to visit our Facebook page too, especially as we have a rather nice giveaway happening at the moment................**


Take care & happy crafting,

Kirsten.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely - can you let us know what card you used to make the backgrounds please.

    just love these stamps

    crafty hugs Pen x

    groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.