Monday, 22 February 2016

More Cards With New Starlights

Good morning, I'm back with another scheduled post. This is the last day of the trade show & tomorrow we begin preparing for Saturday's Hochanda shows. I have two more of the cards I made last week with the new Starlights paints. I kept the cards very simple, because I just wanted to see what the colours are like.



This is Bright Maroon through the Windy Tree stencil on  card painted with 
Pebble Shore MDF paint. I added the dots of Sax Blue with an embossing tool..........





I tried to get an ombré effect for this background, using (from the bottom) Mint, Mediterranean Sky & Sax Blue through the Mosaic Crackle stencil. I applied Bright Fuchsia through the 
Two Leaf stencil & cut out the leaves..............








 ST Mosaic Crackle       ST Two Leaf      ST Windy Tree       
MDF Paint - Pebble Shore

Thanks for visiting the blog today. I'll be back in a day or two, with more cards & information about Saturday's Hochanda programmes.

Kirsten



2 comments:

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.