Monday, 11 August 2014

Up, up and away

Good Morning Crafters

Today it is my turn to post my tutorial using Imagination Craft Products which can be found on their Website


I cut a piece of pearlescent card down to 15 x 15 cm and using Distress Ink Weathered Wood and Bundled Sage to create the sky and hills.


Using Sparkle Medium in Forest Green, Gunmetal, Soft Purple, Black Stars and Cinnamon.
I stencilled these over the Ballooning stencil and put to one side to dry.


This is the scene which has now dried.


Using Spellbinder Grande Square I cut out a frame using wood grain card.


I then distressed the frame with Vintage Photo which highlights the wood grain card.


Positioned the frame over the scene I created.


To finish off I matted and layered with foam pads for dimension onto a 7 x 7 square cream card and added Tim Holtz Chit Chat "Summer Holiday"

I hope you have enjoyed my Tutorial.


9 comments:

  1. Great tut.. Love the design love that sparkle medium, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture and fantastic tutorial Linda. Love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is stunning love everything about it and a great tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work with the stencil, Linda! Love the end product. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant step by step Linda - fabby make xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tutorial - fabulous card - thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda and fab tutorial.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is gorgeous Linda, and a superb Step by Step hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda and a great tutorial, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.