Friday, 18 July 2014

Just a Note

Good Morning Crafters

I hope you are all well and enjoying our tutorials.

Today it is my turn to share a tutorial with you.

The products I have used from Imagination Crafts are:

Black Satin Card (I used the white side)
Musical Note Stencil

I have also used Baby Oil too.


In an A4 plastic lid I add an inch of warm water and a couple of drops of baby oil.
I laid the satin card onto the water to absorb the oil and lifted it of and laid onto glass mat.


I then spritzed Inkadinks Mango, Cranberry Sorbet and Candy Floss over the wet card and left to dry


Once dry I inked around the edges with Adirondak Butterscotch and Raisin.
I mixed Cranberry Sorbet with Sparkle Gel then stencilled this through the musical note stencil and put this to one side.


On another piece of spritzed card I stamped the Lillies with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder twice, cut out the main image then the lillies.


To finish off I wrapped pink satin ribbon around the decorated back ground, matt and layered onto black pearlescent card.  Matt and layered the decoupaged lillies with silicone glue.
To finish off I added a bow, musical note charm with ribbon and 3 black gems.


The Inkadinks mix really well with the Sparkle Gel to create your own bespoke background.

Thank you for stopping by today
Linda xxx


15 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for the great tut, makes gorgeous background, love the lily,s also

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Linda, love the different techniques. The background and lilies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab easy to follow tutorial. Great effect and the colours are great too. Warming. Thanks for sharing. Always good to see techniques
    Lots of love and hugs
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHH, looks fabulous Linda, have to be getting me some of that Baby Oil, great tutorial my lovely, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty you have created Linda and love how you have added musical elements to each layer and the music note charm...superb
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tutorial, Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great tutorial the lollies are fab and the final make up is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous tutorial Linda - brilliant work xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Linda! I love the background technique. Thanks for the tute :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. its awesome and easy to understand

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, a gorgeous effect from simple items! Its so beautiful Linda & I cant thank you enough for the wonderful, easy to follow tutorial.
    Im now a member of the Imagination Crafts blog & Im so glad you put that link up..
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That background is fabulous - thanks for sharing this tutorial!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and great tutorial.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for beautiful tutorial Linda. Love it thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.