Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Wild Flowers

Good Morning Crafters

How is your week going? I hope you are managing to get some crafting done!

It is my turn to share with you a card I have made using Imagination Crafts Products


Recipe

1. White 7 x 7 square pearlescent base card.
2. Turquoise pearlescent card matted and layered at an angle.
3. Black card matted and layered onto the turquoise card at an angle.
4. Onto patterned card called Cottage Garden I have stencilled the Wild Flowers with Sparkle Medium Amethyst and Teal, once dry I trimmed the card down and matted and layered onto the black card.
5. To finish off I added pearl pink and pink gems to the four corners and the sentiment.

Thank you for visiting today.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love this LO, Linda, great, colours, I love the Teal and with the Amethyst, it is perfect, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda. Colours are great and remind me of eye shadow in the 80's!!! When I had my pink hair!! Showing my age lol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.