Monday, 7 April 2014

Meadow Flower

Good Morning Crafters,

Linda here to share with you my card using the new Meadow Flower Panel Stencil from Imagination Crafts which you can purchase here.

I have used the panel to make a book mark which once the birthday has gone can be removed from the card to use.  I do love my bookmarks and have quite a collection.


I have used vellum to make a pocket for the bookmark and Stencil Paint and the stencil to create the background. 

Thank you for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, just love the colours.

    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and love the idea of a removable bookmark.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Linda, I love the colours and that bow is amazing, great idea to use the panel for a bookmark, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.