Friday, 3 January 2014

Tissue Box

Good Evening Crafty Friends

Today I would like to showcase my project for the new challenge over at Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog. I have decorated an MDF tissue box using Imagination Crafts Products.


I have used the Decoupage stamps sets of the Crocus and the Snowdrop. Painted with MDF Paint in Limestone and Crackle Medium.  I have added Gilding Flakes to all the sides.
This now takes pride of place in my newly decorated Lounge.

Enjoy the rest of your evening


5 comments:

  1. I love this tissue box. The flowers and the colours are very pretty. This would make a great gift for a friend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adore this Linda - so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting the blog & taking the time to leave a comment, we read them all & appreciate every one.